ImageDemandes d'informations ou partages d'expériences sur ceux qui sont chargés d'entretenir nos Cayenne.
Répondre

Chercher un atelier alternatif / des unités de commande dé

Mer 22 Fév 2023, 16:20

Google tranlator:
Salue,
d'abord je suis désolé de ne pas connaître la langue française pour poser ma question.
Mon Cayenne que je viens d'acheter ne démarre plus. Porsche Sarrebruck diagnostique un contrôleur de direction défectueux et un système de verrouillage central qui empêche d'activer l'allumage. Le prix sera d'environ 4500€.
Seuls des moyens alternatifs de réparer cela. Sarrebruck n'est pas loin de la frontière française et la voiture ne peut pas être déplacée pour le moment. (4.5 S V8, 2003)

Marco

my original in english:
Hi guys,
first I am sorry not to know the french language to ask my question. :oops:
My Cayenne I just bough does not start any more. Porsche Saarbrücken diagnostet defect steering controler and central logging system that hinders to enable ignition. The price shall be around 4500€.
Anly alternative ways to repair that. Saarbrücken is not far from french border and car cannot be moved at the moment.
Regards
Marco

Re: Chercher un atelier alternatif / des unités de commande

Mer 22 Fév 2023, 17:06

Hi Marco, did your cayenne got a sunroof ?

If yes, do you have some water under the carpet (left of right / I assume your car is a right hand driver) ?

-Christian

Mer 22 Fév 2023, 17:48

Hi christian,
thx for the quick answer. Yes it has a sunroof. But car is a "normal" german car, means left driver.
Is that price normal with 4500 € for two controllers? Any plan what garage can help? As I am not near the car I search a garage who can support me.

Regards
Marco

Jeu 23 Fév 2023, 09:15

ok understood.

First check to do (because you got a sunroof) is the carpet (so left driver as you confimed).
In detail, you must lift the carpet starting at the pedal until the seat, it's not easy and is scary but this is the only method to verify if under this carpet you have water or strong humidify.

Check that and come back to us.

-Christian
Répondre