Posté: Jeu 8 Mar 2012, 21:11
par mikijoe1
J'ai eu une réponse du support durametric :grr:

impossible de voir les heures de fonctionnement moteur avec ce modèle de véhicule comme ils disent (phase 2 ou cayenne en général ?) :cry2:

Voici le mail que je leur ai fait avec plein de questions posées, ils sont sympa, ils répondent à tout et super rapidement !!!

Q : In the "tool information" menu (see attachement), I can see that I have only 1 VIN used : 720203y : is it mine or the old owner's one ?
A : The VIN listed is likely that of the earlier owner. The strange "y" character was introduced in some cases with earlier versions of the tool. We do not expect such characters to be introduced using the latest versions of the program. You can check this by comparing the last 7 characters of your car's VIN to the one listed in the program.
Furthermore, it might be possible to remove the incorrect entry. To do so, double-click on the words "following VINs" on that same screen. The program should attempt to clear any "bad" VINs from the list.

Q : Does it mean that I can use 2 others VINs in addition to my actual ?
A : You can use this tool on at least two other VINs. Because we don't know whether the VIN listed is your VIN or that of the previous owner's we cannot say for sure.

Q : The actual firmware is 01.18.00 : should I upgrade it or is there a risk to do it (and what corrections would bring a new release of the firmware) ?
A : There is no need to update the firmware. You have the latest firmware available for your cable.

Q : With this screenshot, are you able to see if the has already been cleared ?
A : The VINs on this cable have not yet been cleared.

Q : I have tested the different modules in durametric, then I noticed that all the "Information" menu fails to display in each module that contains it ("I have an unhandled exception in the application...), I joined a screenshot, do you know how to solve this issue ?
A : When connecting the tool to the car, be sure to turn car's ignition on first and then enable the hazard lights. This will keep the car's CAN bus awake and allow continued diagnostic queries to succeed. Also, this car's accessory position ignition drains the battery quickly. We suggest connecting a back-up power supply to the battery before diagnostics.

Q : Where can I see the engine's hours of use ?
A : Engine hours of use on this car are not available.

screenshot_tool_information-1.jpg