Version compléte
ImageDes trucs et des conseils pratique pour votre Cayenne, c'est ici.
Répondre

Achat cable piwi

Sam 6 Juin 2015, 05:46

Bonjour

Est ce que le cable piwi et le durametric sont la même chose ? Car j'avais acheté le durametric pour 3 VIN maximum et je l'ai revendue mais je pense en racheter un autre. J'aimerai juste savoir si le durametric et le piwi permettent exactement la même chose ou pas ? Comme par exemple lire le nombre d'heure moteur etc ! Merci beaucoup

Re: Achat cable piwi

Sam 6 Juin 2015, 13:25

bonjour, regarde les sujets similaires en bas de page
Amicalement Cayann

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 10:53

Le vrai testeur piwi pour 725€ ça vous semble une bonne affaire ?

image.jpg
image.jpg (123.35 Kio) Vu 3177 fois

image.jpg
image.jpg (135.14 Kio) Vu 3177 fois

image.jpg
image.jpg (116.35 Kio) Vu 3177 fois

image.jpg
image.jpg (130.68 Kio) Vu 3177 fois
Modifié en dernier par cayann le Lun 24 Aoû 2015, 08:33, modifié 1 fois.
Raison: insertion photos

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 10:56

Pour ceux qui aiment la lecture, voilà les détails :
Thanks again you for your interest in the Porsche PIWIS diagnostics, including prices and pictures.

What do you mean “official”?
Yes, you will need the laptop, the best is Dell Latitude D630. If required, I can deliver to you the full set, including the laptop. You will just unpack it and go to diagnose a car. Please, read more at the end of the email.
Which cars do you want to diagnose mostly?

Here is my up-to-date offer of the KTS 520 - Porsche PIWIS kit.

KTS 520/521 printed circuit board (PCB) is used, import from Germany, genuine Bosch, tested on original Bosch KTS test equipment (KS650+P152), no failures guaranteed, 100% condition. The KTS is ready to use, delivered with Porsche firmware flashed.

The enclosure is after-made from aluminum alloy, finished by powder color coating, serigraphy printed. Professional quality.

The Porsche OBD cable is of the highest possible quality available on the market. In comparison with the Chinese cables, this cable is 100% pin-by-pin and wire-by-wire compatible with the original Porsche PIWIS cable (Bosch Order Number: 1 684 465 504) and contains all the electronics needed to connect to and flash some control units e.g. on Porsche 911.

The cable is made of the highest quality components:
the cable is made by Helukabel (Germany)
the OBD connector's pins are thick gold plated, connector assembly is made in Canada
the original Bosch lock-type shield is used to cover the HD-DSUB26 female connector
Each cable is carefully assembled and then tested on the original Porsche PAG test connector with the "OK" final result.

The 19-pin Adapter is made in Canada and has the full wire layout. It allows you to use all the capabilities of
the PIWIS tester even on the older Porsche vehicles. The 19-pin connector is precisely made from the highest quality
ABS plastic and can be disassembled by removing the 4 screws.

Excluding the KTS board, all other kit items are NEW !

Warranty period is 12 months, beginning from the date of delivery.
I provide the lifetime service and support.

THIS IS NOT A CLONE - THIS IS ORIGINAL BOSCH KTS BOARD FITTED IN THE AFTERMADE ENCLOSURE !!!

Porsche PIWIS kit:

1.) Porsche PIWIS tester (KTS 520/KTS 521) + pinsaver
2.) Porsche OBD cable (100% compatible Boschnummer: 1 684 465 504)
3.) highest quality Porsche 19-pin OBD I adapter with full wire pinout
4.) USB cable
5.) COM (RS-232) cable
6.) power supply 230V/15 V (delivered with EU/UK/US switchable socket)

Regarding the SW:

I can provide you the ready-to-use software for 3 types of the laptops, Dell D630, Dell XT2 tablet or HP NC6220. The installation covers PIWIS V.34 (the latest diagnostic software), PET 7.3/344 (spare parts), Poses 2.42 (electronic service manuals), Wiring Diagrams 30. All runs fine, including the Guided fault functions and flashing. The download links are for free, when you buy the hardware. You can download the hard drive image and recover it to your target laptop by yourself, if you are enough skilled in such IT jobs.

In case you do not want to deal with the IT jobs, I can provide you the more instant solution. The ready prepared hard drive for D630 is available against the 60,- Euro surcharge. You just need to buy your own Dell D630 and insert the HDD into it, switch the power on and go to diagnose the car.

I can offer you the ready laptop too, if required. The ready Dell Latitude D630 is available for 200 Euro.

In the attachment you can see the kit in the action on Dell XT2.

There are also the screenshots of the software installation, which covers PIWIS V.34, PET 7.3/344, Poses 2.42, Wiring Diagrams 30. All runs fine, including the Guided fault functions and flashing. The screens were taken on German language set, but you can switch all apps to any of the 8 supported languages, including English. If required, let me know, I will make the English screenshots. Please, use WinRAR to unpack the screenshots pictures.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I am anytime ready to help you.

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 11:10

1000€ avec le PC et les frais d'envois

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 11:21

pas cher c'est le prix sans le pc normalement

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 11:22

tu veux acheter ça pour faire quoi?

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 11:32

Déjà pour vérifier les défauts dans le cayenne que j'achète et puis peut-être que j'en aurai besoin pour la Panamera si j'ai un voyants ou quoi ça évite d'aller chez Porsche vu comment ils sont desagreable

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 11:33

faut acheter un cable chez durametric

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 11:42

J'en avais acheté un je l'ai revendu à Chris sur mon Cayenne 958 je pouvai rien effacer comme défault ça va être pareil sur la Panamera je préfère investir un peu plus et être sûr

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 14:16

Il te faut une version 6 pour le 958 chez durametric et perso avec le kts j'ai accès qu'au moteur

Lun 8 Juin 2015, 14:38

Tu peux même pas effacer les voyants ? Tu a le même kts avec le piwis ?

Dim 23 Aoû 2015, 17:40

Pour le KTS cela fonctionne uniquement avec un 520 , il est modifié , car bosch n a pas la license pour porsche sur tout les boîtiers,c est ce qu ils m ont expliqué sur la hotline de chez bosch , c est pourquoi il n y a accès qu au moteur, je suis en recherche pour faire l achat mais beaucoup sont des copies de chine , avec des accès limités , pour l ordinateur il a raison c est un dell 630 la meilleur alternative , il y en a plein chez ce revendeur [LBC]www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/780068906.htm?ca=17_s[/LBC]
J utilise pour ma part un durametric pro , j ai beaucoup de possibilité avec, mais pour du codage c est très limité
A suivre

Dim 23 Aoû 2015, 17:55

voici la liste de toute les copies de chine
http://www.made-in-china.com/products-s ... s_520.html
Vous remarquerez que chez bosch le kts520 ressemble de loin mais rien de plus
http://de-ww.bosch-automotive.com/de/ww ... d=10667113

Dim 23 Aoû 2015, 18:05

accès juste au moteur avec le kts

Dim 23 Aoû 2015, 21:19